Saturday, January 3, 2009

So we went skating on the 31st.My daughters mood was shifting...eegads!!! But she settled down...MY son well...he had issues.We took his friend.However he was being bugged by a younger boy...and as ususal just puts up with it.He doesn't wanna get in trouble .He is an easy target to bully.So i knew this boy was really from a religious family.we had attended church together.I gave my son stupid advice and told him next time the boy calls him stupid just tell him he isn't much of a catholic hey? so when Isaac called my son stupid and my son said the stupid advice i gave him.. the boy pushed him down..geez!!!! i made it worse.that was childish of me.the mom was there and said she will deal with her son...her mom is a client of mine( i am a hairstylist)maybe not now...but despite it he had fun..go figure. Hind sight however would change how i dealt with that.
His friend was unsure about sleeping over but decided to stay.My daughters friend was cute and they passed out around 10pm...it was new years,i let them...but the mess!!!! OMG it was insane!!ah well...they were good.
My sons friend complained of bowel pains so i called his mom.The boys were starting to be a little mean to each other.They went sledding that night and all was good but my son was snappy..it was starting..i saw melt downs coming....so the friends tummy ache was good...My husband took him home and after that...IT WAS AMAZING!!!! My son calmed right down.The 3 of us played Wii and my son realized he was much happier without his friend.We had snacks and wrung in the new year together...
the next day my daughter well..the whole morning was one big meltdown that lasted till 12 when her friend left.She is mean..yup my daughter is mean...i finally remembered the time outs..never use them but will now.It took her 15 mins to do a 3 min time out....i did "super nanny" style....

Today she hates me.At least thats what she keeps saying...and truth is i don't always like her.I love her...But she is a handfull....we have not got a good bond in my eyes.She is daddies girl.he treats her like a princess...i correct it when i see it and i am the bad guy...always am...too tired to write anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment